Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tales For Gloomy Weather

Preamble :

In order to avoid confusion, with due respect, He Who Can’t Be Named shall from hereinafter be referred to as “LV”. It could be Louis Vuitton, it could be Laling… ai Vely love you, or it could also be Lord Voldemort - suitability shall be in accordance to circumstances. The two Decepticons, in all their angelic deceptive con-artist selves, shall be termed as D1 and D2. Please be informed.


Today’s Wet and Gloomy. The rain in Spain falls noisily on my plain, and it ain’t look like its stoppin’…

Feeling wet, gloomy and mopy too. But 3 things spring to mind, and it brought out a tiny little smile…

On D2 : I fight with 4yr old D2 a minimum of 3 times a day. Everything is a negotiation, a blackmail or downright force measures, and nothing in between. I had just told her off for screaming at D1, and being a pleasant nice person that I am (LOL), I said in the most soothing of voices, “D2, you have to be good, ok. U have to speak nicely, you can’t scream or shout, and you must always, always listen to Mum and Dad and follow what they say all the time. I love you, and I know you can be such a good little girl, if you try. You’re my best little girl, u know that?” D2 looks at me and said, “Okay, you… you… You Big Scoldaholic!”… and ran off…. And she slammed the door. That got me going, so I rushed up, stared and glared at her and said, “What did you just do? You think you can get away with that?”… She looked up at me, tilted her head, and said, also in the soothest of voices, “Mama…. What big eyes you have….”. Enough said.

On a TV drama I happened to catch midway : The son is a super spoilt brat. The dad wants to ship him off to an uncle’s house in a far-away kampong. Son obviously refuses. Screaming match took place. Son says, “Papa, I promise I will change. But first, nak advance, Papa… ada sale kat kedai Fila…”. The dad blew his top. “Aku tak kigha. (Kedah slang)… Fila ka, Gila ka… Donna Karan ka, Minah Karan ka… DKNY ka, Dawai ka… The only thing you’re interested in changing are your girlfriends!!!”…. Desyum! Desyum! Kena penumbuk sebijik and the son got sent off…

On a statement LV said was given by a certain tollgate minister : (Must also say in slang…) “Saya amat berbangga dan rasa amat bersyukur, bahawa kita punya angkasawan sudah sapuloh hari meninggal dunia, dan saya amat suka, semalam dia sudah kebumi…”

Poor Dr. SMS… I feel for you. I truly do.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see...nice stories.

Anonymous said...

I've always thought D2 could be a great lawyer someday. Sangat terer budak tu.

Anonymous said...

kakakkak...make me laugh pagi2 ni...she knows your soft spot missy "i'm so vain"...

Tigress said...

LV,

Whoohoo! First entry! U've done well my dear.I'm so proud....!

Jah,

That's what I'm afraid of. So, from now on, I have to sharpen my skills to avoid getting conned again n again. U can help me what... U de WoMan!!!

Zaniem,

What? Me, vain? No.... (flutter2 eyelids...). She was referring me as Mr. Big Bad Wolf... how la to be vain...

Anonymous said...

patutla tak update facebook..ada blog rupanya..

Tigress said...

Moonstoon,

Hahaha! Bukan taknak update... tak reti nak update! I did try to write on your wall, poke u, send you flying chickens (isn't that what u're supposed to do at Facebook?)... but was rejected on first attempt... Forgot my password! A complete duh-factor. I still can't get access... Hellpp??

Anonymous said...

aisehman..sungguh tak FB savvy punya orang..heheh..click on 'forgot password' and they will send you your pw. now, i'm trying to figure out what lv stands for...

Tigress said...

Moonstoon,

Err... what if I forgot the password AND the login name... would that be a lost-cause? Maybe you can send me another invite? Pretty please...? U don't know LV? How can you!!!

Anonymous said...

ini sudah gone case la. i'll invite u again but the beloved IT people in this office sudah block access to FB. darn!! no more entertainment during office hours! i'm kinda sick watching TV the whole day at work!! hahaha.. i know who LV is la, but what does LV stand for??? hmm..

Tigress said...

Moonstoon,

We can't carry on having conversations like this, my dear... People might think we're... (wink! wink!). Me got rep to protect, maa...! LV's usage is pretty adaptable. U need to ask me the specific situation. It alternates between Lord Voldemort (me angry), Laling ai loVe u (me mushy), Lu sapa Va sapa (xtreme situations) - alamak lari alphabet sket... can do la.. Hehehe!