Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Numero Uno

My first posting in my own blog.

I tried painting, but it took too long to finish. Plus added pressure by surroundings (read - Hubby & Kiddos.. I will come up with suitable names for them later..) made me stop painting just as a form of protest. I tried banging on the piano keys, but since piano's in mum's house and now there's no keys since they've been sent for repair (somehow, they took just the keys... the piano's still there)... anyway, so that can't be my platform. I tried gardening, but realised that the gardener could do a better job. So..., since none worked, lets give this blogger-thingyabob a try.

And if it still doesn't work, maybe I'll try cooking or singing (bwahahahaha!), or list myself up for the next cosmonaut venture... We'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yuhuuuuuu....tigress!!! what??? a blog now?? seems like u ve found an air well .... anyway, expect more comments fr me....

Tigress said...

Dear Zaneim,

Air well? Hahaha! Lets just hope it'll last. And feel free to add any comment,I'm definite you have loads! If at all, biar bagi bakar sikit Mr. LV... Hahaha!